Fssai License in just  3999/-

Get in touch with us, we’d love to help!

Fssai License

Food license in India is mandatory for the entities involved in activities related to manufacturing, processing, packaging, storage, transportation, distribution of food, import and includes food services, catering services, sale of food or food ingredients etc. The validity of a Food License prolongs from 1 to 5 years and depends upon the number of years that is chosen by the food operator. There are three categories of food license, Basic registration , state food license and central food license. The administrator of fssai is Ministry of health and family welfare The main objective of fssai as a regulatory body is to lay down standards for food products, to regulate manufacture/storage/distribution/sale/import of food and to ensure the food safety and quality.


      FSSAI anywhere in India can be applied through us online. With Expert guidance one needs to submit documents based on the specific nature of business and we will help get the food license. Call @7065818801

  •   Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter identity card of Proprietor /Partners/Directors
  •   Fruits, PAN CARD of Proprietor / Partners / Directors
  •   Property papers copy (If owned property)
  •   Rent agreement copy (If rented property)
  •   Electricity Bill / Water Bill /Telephone Bill / Mobile Bill of business place
  •   Partnership deed (In case of Partnership)
  •   Passport size photograph of Proprietor / Partners /Directors
  •   Pan card of Firm /Company /Partnership Firm
  •   IEC for Importing Exporting Unit
  •   Details containing any business that you might do in the validity of that license
  • Additional documents are required in case of manufacturer,

  •   List of machineries and equipment
  •   Blueprint of the unit
  •   Water report

For a basic registration it takes 5 to 10 working days. For state License it can take upto 25 days and for central license it can take 10 to 15 working days.

  •   Basic: For turnover utpo 12 Lacs
  •   Fruits, State: For turnover between 12 Lcs to
  •   Honey, Central: For turnover above 20 crore
  • In certain categories such as export oriented unit and for importers, Central license is required irrespective of turnover.

Submit your details!


APEDA Registration