Employees Provident Fund in just  3/-

Get in touch with us, we’d love to help!

Employees Provident Fund

EPF is a retirement benefit option available to salaried individuals. The objective of EPF is that it is an investment option for salaried employees that helps salaried employees after retirement. Every entity with 10 or more employees shall mandatorily register under EPF. Any entity can also voluntarily go for EPF scheme. Under Employee provident fund scheme, 12% of basic salary is contributed by employee and other 12% is contributed by employer, Therefore total 24% is contributed every month. The Universal Account number (UAN) is allotted to every member registered under EPF, UAN will act as an umbrella for the multiple Member Ids allotted to an individual by different establishments and also remains same through the lifetime of an employee. You can register your entity to EPF organization through us.

      FAQ

    The easiest way to register under EPF is get it done through experts such as caonweb

  •   A scanned copy of PAN card.
  •   A details of the bank statement or canceled check.
  •   The activities engaged by Establishment. The same can be selected from the list given under the Act.
  •   In case any previous code is granted under ESIC the copy of same.
  •   The documents as evidence of address proof along with the list of branches and address with a number of an employee at each branch.
  •   Consent letter from the employee with details and signature and date of the agreement.
  •   Date of establishment of an establishment with proof thereof.
  •   The details of ownership along with proof.
  •   For factory: details of managers and license details.
  •   The details of all employee engage with Establishment.
  •   Wages disbursed for the month.
  •   Income Tax Permanent Account number.

Yes, You can access it online anytime through epfindia website.

Yes, You can voluntarily contribute more amount to your EPF fund.

Submit your details!





APEDA Registration